RADIX THREE-CHANNEL INDICATOR WITH ALARMS
|Usage/Application||THREE-CHANNEL INDICATOR WITH ALARM|
|Size/Dimension||96(W) x 96(H) x 60(D)|
|Material||ABS plastic, grade : UL94V-0|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Dimensions (in mm)||96(W) x 96(H) x 60(D)|
|Protection||Front IP66 (IEC) / NEMA 4X|
|Supply voltage||a. 18~42V DC b. 85~265V AC, 50/60 hz|
|No of inputs||3 (Input1, Input2, Input3)|
|No. of relays||Maximum 4|
|Display||3 x 4 digit, 7-segment 0.56" (14.2 mm), red LED display|
|COMMUNICATION||RS485 / MODBUS RTU|
- 3 x universal inputs / RS485 input
- Flameproof, IP65
- Sampling time 50ms/200ms programmable
- Control outputs - User programmable between relays / analog output
- 4 setpoints for FLP / NON-FLP respectively
- Isolated 3 x 0/4~20 mA or 0~10V DC / retransmission output
- Isolated RS485/MODBUS RTU
- Calibration & configuration through PC utility
- User friendly keyboard interface with password protection
- User key with assignable function
SCR Heater Control Panel
- RADIX offers Ready to use Control Panel for electrical furnaces, ovens or any other electrical heating system, which can be used by the OEMs or the end users.
- The panels are fabricated using CRC MS sheet duly powder coated / EPOXY coated (usually Siemens Grey colour - other colour shades are also available on request) or in Stainless steel(SS).
- These panels comes fitted with accessories depending on the application like highly accurate & versatile controller,safety controller, PLC, HMI.
- The front facia of the panel incorporates switch gear components, meter, etc for easy access and user friendly for safe operation of the panel.
- The incoming power line MCBS or MCCBS of suitable ratings are used for switching the electrical supply to the panel.
- Suitably rated fuses are incorporated per phase or per heating arm.
- Digital or Analog current meters areinstalled on the panel to monitor the current flowing through the load.
- Item Code: SCRpnl
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
FRP Panels made of Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) offer several benefits. FRP has very low density and is invariably lighter than the same volume of steel or aluminium. It also generally outperforms steel and aluminium in terms of mechanical strength. FRP is also more chemical resistant making it an ideal panel material in areas where chemical spillages may occur, areas typically found in paper, chemical, water treatment and petroleum industries. FRP panels are long-lasting as they will not corrode over time, unlike their metal counterparts. From a safety standpoint, FRP does not conduct electricity, yet is versatile enough to be made to conduct electricity if required by our customers. FRP panels also have great heat-insulation; they maintain their temperature and are easy to touch in normal conditions. They have low-thermal expansion, making them ideal for applications with fluctuating temperatures. FRP panels have very low maintenance and have shown very high durability.Radix FRP Panels adhere to strict manufacturing standards in a variety of protection classes - IP52, IP55, IP65, IP44 for different levels of protection against dust and water. Panel enclosures are 1.6 to 2 mm thick, available in materials such as cold rolled closed annealed mild steel (MS CRCA), SS304, SS316 sheets. These materials remain corrosion and rust resistant in highly reactive environments. With a high strength to weight ratio the control panels are made lightweight without any compromise in strength. FRP Panels can be stand alone, self standing or wall mounted.
Very versatile - FRP coating can be tailored for specific conditions
IP44, IP52, IP55 and IP65 Protection Classes
1.6 - 2 mm thick MS CRCA, SS304, SS316 sheet construction
RAL7032 and RAL7035 paint shades
Wall mounted, self-standing or standalone
High strength-to-weight ratio
Non-porous and water-proof
- Item Code: FRPpnl