Product Price :Get Latest Price
Programmable Temperature/Process Controllers,
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power||100 to 240 VAC|
TEC201, is a mid-range programmable temperature controller; feature-rich and cost-effective at the same time.
It receives input from 8 types of thermocouples (B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T), Pt100 3-wire RTD sensors and optionally, 0 - 10 V DC and 4-20 mA or 0 - 20 mA linear inputs.
A large 0.8” (20.3mm) LED display on the front of the temperature controller indicates the process value while 2 additional LEDs indicate the status of each of the two relays.
Operators easily program up to 2 set points for the process value via membrane buttons on the front of TEC201.
It is a temperature controller of superior accuracy with an error of only 0.1% of full - scale value.
TEC201's 2 electromagnetic relays trigger heating, cooling or full-scale high and low alarms. It also retransmits an isolated current or voltage output signal to other devices such as a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
Signal isolation protects your devices and machines downstream of our instruments from damaging fluctuations in the input signal.
TEC201 is conventionally an ON-OFF controller that outputs a discrete signal, but can also be used in Time-Proportioning Mode which turns the actuator on and off for periods proportional to the desired control output, to emulate a continuous actuator that can generate a control output between 0 and 100%.
TEC201 is failsafe for sensor break. The enclosure is a plug-in design, measuring 48 x 96 x 100 mm.Specifications:
- Universal input - 8 thermocouples, Pt100, 0 - 50 millivolts, 4 - 20 mA
- Version with only 4 - 20 mA and 0 - 10 V inputs available
- Large 0.8” (20.3mm) LED display
- Up to 2 set points/relays
- TEC201 - Universal input 2 Set points, 48x96, 0.8" Display
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of full scale, typically ±1 °C
- Isolated 0/4-20 mA or 0-10 V DC retransmission output
- ON-OFF and Time Proportional control
- 85-265 V AC SMPS or 20-35 V DC or 24 V AC power supply
- Sensor break indication